Saturday, December 23, 2017

The Times They Are A-Changin'


Thursday evening and Friday I was the recipient of some lovely parting gifts as I rode my old palomino into the sunset of a career in advertising. More than a few of my friends know about my Dylan preoccupations and a few have the talent to actually produce parodies of the images their imaginations envision. The above was created by Kirk Witte, an AMSOIL designer, incorporating a photo by Andrew Perfetti. Thank you, Kirk. The "Tangled" 45 RPM parody came courtesy CPL Imaging. Thank you Jeff & Kelly.

Playlist on the album: 
Ain't Wearing No Tie No More • Jingle Bell Rock • When You're Smiling • The Times They Are A-Changin' • I Shall Be Released • Sketchin' In The Wind • Ad Man Ain't Talkin' To Management No More • Knockin' On Heaven's Door


And so it goes...
Let's turn the page and start a new chapter together.


No comments:

Popular Posts