Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Story of the Day

I have already shared one of these before, but from time to time I may just share another because I find them so... short and sweet.

If you get on their email mailing list, you will have one in your mailbox each morning at the start of your day (depending roughly on where your day starts, I suppose.) For me it is between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. that the day's story arrives.

This morning's story, with original illustration to accompany, is called Plumber. She comes at things from unexpected angle, yet penetrating, a kindred spirit striving like many of us to make the world a better place by using our unique and original gifts to the best of our powers.

Plumber
The plumber was digging around in the pipes & he saw something shine in the muck & it turned out to be the soul of the last tenant. He gave it to me & I said I wonder how we can return it & he shrugged & said he found stuff like that all the time. You'd be amazed what people lose, he said.




For more information about Storypeople,
Check out my first entry about this discovery here.

No comments:

Popular Posts